Engagement Plan- Luke

Luke Kirchner

     For this year's challenge project, I originally was talking about music and happiness in relation to different venues. With COVID-19 kind of crashing the party, my topic shifted slightly to be based around the problem with venues closed and musician's livelihood. For engagement, I plan to start a blogger page and talk about different relief funds. I will cover these funds in detail, explain the problem at hand, and go into how you can help. I think it will be a great success. I have a few funds in mind, and I believe I can compile them fairly quickly. The problem is not only for the musician who can't go on the road, but for acts that were on tour already, and got canceled. Lots of money goes into renting tour busses, roadies, and renting hotel rooms. On top of that, cancellations are not getting any easier and many smaller bands are finding themselves in debt.

     Fans who have purchased tickets are having no luck trying and getting a refund. Ticket companies are being very stubborn on policies and venues don't look like they opening up in the near future. Many believe that concerts will only take place once all social distancing is lifted, due to the close contact you get at a concert.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prisoners Design What They Can't Buy- Luke

Josey - The Fashion Industries Effect on the Enviroment

Recovering Ecosystems