Thoughts on Engagement

I plan to make a difference by first reaching out and interviewing people related to public transport in any way. Including people from METRO, Bike Houston and Critical Mass. Interviewing these people could give me a better perspective of the state of public transport in Houston, on top of that, it could confirm some doubts that I have. After reaching out to them and interviewing them, I will proceed to use all the information that I have gathered to create a website where I can raise awareness of problems surrounding public transport in Houston, this website will serve as the main way to raise awareness about the state of public transport. I will create an infographic relating to the public transport in Houston, it will be posted on a social media account that will be created in relation to this problem. I will include some of the points in my essay in the infographic, this way more people will be aware of the state of the public transport in Houston. It could also persuade more people to find more ways to improve the state of public transport in Houston. I will also link the website on the social media page so people can learn more about what I'm raising awareness on. Promoting on social media is a good idea as most people use social media as a way to get their news on what is happening in the world. Posting my infographic on social media could help my problem gain attention.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prisoners Design What They Can't Buy- Luke

Josey - The Fashion Industries Effect on the Enviroment

Recovering Ecosystems