Social meetings Emilio S.V.Z

 

Emilio San Vicente 


Mr. Roddy


HISS


9/21/20


Social meetings



  The article that I found has to do with social reasons, especially when a group of people get together for a specific meeting, whether to eat, go to the movies, have a party, etc. This is something that I will go deeply while we go through. Well, some of the observations that I have managed to think of is that people always have meetings for specific reasons. My observations are that most people do this type of meeting with a reason to strengthen their relationship with family or a friend. 


I think this point is very important because it can be appreciated when you are in this type of meeting when people talk about topics which express the interest of other people, such as how are you? Another point and the last one is that I found is the interest that people have when they see that they have something in common. This I just verified with this example: When I got to the United States, my family met a Spanish family that even though we apparently didn't have things in common like nationality, we at the end have our culture which is the most powerful thing and the one that we really have in common. 


  I discovered that we really share all these interesting things and also the way we express ourselves on different topics. After explaining all of this, I finally understood this situation by asking my parents why we saw that family so much? In the end I was right, we saw that family because we wanted to know more about them because of the things we have in common and also because they are people with tastes very similar to ours. One point I would like to share is that we can really share and learn more about this family for historical reasons. When the Spanish arrived in America, they brought different customs, some of which are preserved and adapted to this day, which made us think that we already knew part of those customs but we want to learn from the others that we do not know to strengthen that friendship.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prisoners Design What They Can't Buy- Luke

Recovering Ecosystems

Linguistics Blog