CP Engagement Plan Blog

Henry Quillin
Mr. Roddy
IHSS
28 April 2020
My challenge project is focused on the Obesity Epidemic in America. This is a huge problem and it seems like it would be pretty difficult for me to have any impact, however, while there is nothing I can really do to help bring down obesity in America, I can positively affect people in my local community. To me, my local community means my neighborhood. I want to engage by educating people in my area about how to live a healthy lifestyle. I will do this by creating a digital infographic that shows which foods are healthy and why. It will also outline how much exercise people should be getting every day and how to exercise smart. I will use my interview notes from my interview with Dr. Gordon, who is an expert on physical activity and lifestyle-based research related to obesity, for the exercise portion of the infographic. I will use my interview notes from my discussion with Drusilla Rosales, who is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian, for the nutrition part of the infographic. I will put this infographic on the Nextdoor app so that people in my area can see it. I prefer to make an infographic rather than a blog post because an infographic is easy to digest and pictures can make it more interesting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prisoners Design What They Can't Buy- Luke

Josey - The Fashion Industries Effect on the Enviroment

Recovering Ecosystems