CP Reflection Blog - Oliver Erdmann

Oliver Erdmann
Mr. Roddy
IHSS
May 20, 2020
Reflection Blog

For my interviews, I chose my cousin, a rabbi, and Alex Karni's grandmother. After we had an in-depth conversation, I realized that I had gotten some good information. Both people told me their stories about anti-semitism and how it played a role in their lives. The interesting thing I found out about my interviews was that both of the stories I heard were very similar in some ways, even though they grew up in completely different places. Alex's grandma, Costa Rica, and my cousin, in Houston. This shows how anti-semitism is a world wide problem and a lot of people are affected by it. During the interviews, we talked about how they overcame the tormenting from when they were a kid to now. I realized that, what if people like my interviewees, told children how to overcome it. I feel like this would be one step closer to finishing the hatred. That is why Alex and I created an instagram account to help stop the hate crimes. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prisoners Design What They Can't Buy- Luke

Josey - The Fashion Industries Effect on the Enviroment

Recovering Ecosystems