IHSS Reflection Blog

Andres  Yengle
Mr. Roddy
IHSS
14 May 2020
IHHS Blog Reflection 
So for my engagement project, I made a short infographic about the death penalty and how it has changed in the past 20 years. In my infographic, I explained how the executions have gone down. I sent my infographic to the High School. I learned a lot about this topic and I am excited to hear some feedback (if I get any). I did get some texts about people asking me how I made my infographic so I think people enjoyed it. I did want to make a blog but I never really got around to writing it so I decided to just make an infographic. I think my success was probably being able to send it out to all of the High School and the Teachers. That was a success because I didn't know there was a way to send it to all the students as a contact so I wrote out everyone's email individually. I don't know if I will engage with anything long term but maybe I will decide to share my infographic with more people. It's very important for people to engage because people need to help with these problems as volunteers. People also need to spread awareness about problems so that people know and donate to help.         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prisoners Design What They Can't Buy- Luke

Josey - The Fashion Industries Effect on the Enviroment

Recovering Ecosystems