Interview Blog

I interviewed the organiser of Critical Mass via it's official Instagram page and got some interesting answers. When asked if he thought cycling in Houston is safe, he replied yes, which goes against some of my research. In my research, I found out that in the past 16 years, 2,000 pedestrians and cyclists have been in accidents so it is interesting that the organiser of Critical Mass thinks that cycling in Houston is safe. He also thinks that cycling is an efficient form of transport despite the fact that there are still some improvements to male Houston a more bike-friendly city. This interview has really made me look at cycling in Houston in a new perspective. He also stated some improvements that could be made to make Houston a more bike-friendly city. Some of these improvements I did not think of, like informing more drivers about cyclist's rights. Overall, this interview really offered me a different perspective on cycling in Houston.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prisoners Design What They Can't Buy- Luke

Josey - The Fashion Industries Effect on the Enviroment

Recovering Ecosystems